Kimber Leigh Reads

Review: Fearsome by S.A. Wolfe

Fearsome - S.A. Wolfe

I am posting this review for Christy on behalf of http://onceuponayabook.blogspot.com

Christy's Review: Christy received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

***This novel contains graphic sexual content and strong language. It is intended for mature readers.***

I love a good romance. Who doesn't, right? This story follows brilliant 20 year old, Jessica Channing as she rediscovers her past and discovers her future in the small town of Hera. Jessica inherits a beautiful Victorian home and a sizable amount of money from a great aunt she barely remembers. After spending a wonderful summer with her Aunt Virginia as a child, an estrangement between her parents and her aunt keeps Jessica away. Virginia always treasured her great niece, and kept tabs on her from afar.

Jessica arrives in Hera and is welcomed with open arms by all of its residents, especially outgoing and totally handsome Dylan. His brother Carson, on the other hand, is less than warm towards her. The longer Jess spends living in her aunts house, the more she remembers from the summer she spent there. She remembers the time she spent with both Dylan and Carson. Jessica crushes hard on Dylan and jumps right into a "relationship" with him. She enjoys her time with Dylan, but is thinking of someone else...

After many ups and downs, they break up and both try to pick up the pieces. Jessica has difficulty getting her mind off of this other someone. Luckily, Jessica moves past her issues and find her happily ever after with the perfect man.

I enjoyed this book even though it was more "graphic" than I'm used to. The romantic aspect of it was delightful. The writing is very good.

Star Rating: 3.5/5

Source: http://onceuponayabook.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-fearsome-by-sa-wolfe-excerpt.html