Kimber Leigh Reads

Review: Witch Emerging by Mona Hanna

Witch Emerging  - Mona Hanna
 I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Witch Emerging is a sweet paranormal romance with likable characters in an interesting plot. It's fast-paced—I read it in one sitting. The story alternates between characters Ariel and Brayden and Hallie and Sean, until their shared destines draw them together.

I enjoyed the characters in this story, especially Hallie and Ariel. The guys, Sean and Brayden are quite sweet as well. Hallie and Ariel are both High Witches. Ariel's story is told in book one, High Witch. In this story, Hallie is the one hunted for her powers by a dark warlock, Nicholas. Hallie is terrified of her powers, and has been mocked for years when she accidentally shows them.

I like how Ariel and Brayden continue their story in this novel. Ariel is pregnant and exhibiting some strange symptoms. The first book was so short, it's nice to be able to continue with these characters. The dialogue is well-written and flows nicely. I really liked the ending and the epilogue. Definitely left me feeling happy. If you like paranormal stories with sweet romance and witches, then this is the book for you.
Source: http://onceuponayabook.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-tour-witch-emerging-by-mona-hanna.html