Kimber Leigh Reads

Review: Bad Blood by Nikki Jefford

Bad Blood (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, Vol. 3) - Nikki Jefford

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Bad Blood is book three in the Aurora Sky series. If you haven't read the first two and the novellas, then I suggest you stop reading this review and go read them. This review will contain spoilers of the other books, though I will try to keep them to a minimum.

Six months in boot camp has been good for Aurora. She's more confident and even more kickass than before. And fortunately for us, it didn't seem to hurt her snarky attitude at all. Love Dante in this one. I have to admit I think he's the best guy choice for Aurora, even with his playboy past. Fane--one moment I hate him and the next, not so much.

Melcher--always hated him, had no idea I could hate him more than before and yet, wow. What a &*%#@! I think the plot moved a bit slow for my taste at the beginning, but by the middle it was speeding along. I love the interaction between Valerie and Aurora. Valerie never ceases to amaze me. The twist at the end was intriguing, though not surprising.

Bad Blood ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, which annoys me, but only because I want to know what happens next. This book is a great addition to the series, if not a touch darker than the others.
Source: http://onceuponayabook.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-tour-bad-blood-by-nikki-jefford.html