Kimber Leigh Reads

Review: Evolution: SAGE by S.A. Huchton

Evolution: SAGE (Evolution series) - S Huchton, Starla Huchton

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Wow! I absolutely loved Evolution: SAGE book two in The Evolution Series. I'm not even sure how to review it since I don't think I really can without major spoilers. It continues right where Evolution: ANGEL left off, which was a bad place for main character Candace. I don't know how it's possible, but I liked this second book even better than the first.

Interesting characters, intriguing plot twists, and nonstop action make Evolution: SAGE a real winner. I like the introduction of the shadow organization HEX. It blurs some lines and not only creates extra tension for the ANGELS, but also plants that seed of doubt. I loved that this novel focused more on the tumultuous relationship between Candace and Jackson. The real strength in this novel is the character development and interactions.

The ending wasn't really an ending as much as the mother of all cliffhangers. I'm glad I have book three in my possession, though I lament the fact that work will keep me away from it for a few days.

Source: http://onceuponayabook.blogspot.com/2014/07/blog-tour-evolution-sage-by-sa-huchton.html