Kimber Leigh Reads

Review:Righting a Wrong by Rachael Anderson

Righting a Wrong (a Ripple Effect Romance Novella, Book 3) - Rachael Anderson
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

Righting a Wrong is the third book in The Ripple Effect Romance Novella Series. I am loving everything about this series! The stories are so sweet, and Righting a Wrong is no exception. I fell in love with Jace in book two when he let Eden go to be with Drew. This man deserves happiness, and he finds it with Cambri.

Cambri was lost and confused after her mother died. She had dreams of going off to college to become a landscape architect. When her best friend Jace kissed her, she realized if she didn't run, she would stay in his arms forever, which also meant staying in tiny Bridger, CO. Fast forward six years and she returns home after years of silence to care for her ailing father.

Jace was heartbroken when Cambri left without a word or even a goodbye. She never returned his calls and eventually he tried to forget about her. When she comes back to Bridger, he doesn't know what to do. After losing her once, Jace knows he can't go through that pain again. There's no doubt in his mind that Cambri will return to her life in North Carolina once her father has recovered.

It makes me sad that Cambri and Jace lost six years due to her fear and insecurity. But sometimes we need to walk away to realize just how special things really are. We also meet Jace's sister, Lydia, who has never left the small town. She's dying for adventure and it looks like she'll get it in book four. If you're a fan of sweet romance, I think you'll love Righting a Wrong.

Source: http://www.kimberleighwheaton.com/2014/04/blog-tour-righting-wrong-by-rachael.html